Hinge Health Physical Therapy Can Help End Your Pain
Soon, it will be easier than ever to get relief from your neck, back, knee, joint or muscle pain—so you can get back in the game. Beginning September 1, 2023, you have access to a personalized virtual physical therapy program through Hinge Health—at NO COST to you.
If you’ve been experiencing back, knee, hip, even pelvic pain or other muscle and joint pain, Hinge Health can help you reduce that pain from the comfort of your home, or wherever you are. Less pain could lead to an end to prescription pain relievers or self-medicating, possibly relieve anxiety and depression, and even help you avoid surgery. Here’s how it works:
- Your care team—a Doctor of Physical Therapy and a Board-Certified Health Coach—will develop a personalized 12-week program, monitor your progress, and update your exercises as you go.
- You choose when to meet with your care team via live video chat or secure messaging.
- You’ll be guided through a variety of three, 15-minute sessions per week at home, when it’s most convenient for you.
- You’ll use the app on your phone to follow your exercise playlist (and watch video demos). Or you can request a preloaded tablet (provided at no cost to you).
- To be sure that you are performing the movements correctly, you may be provided sensors (provided at no cost to you) to help monitor your movement or you may use your phone’s video camera.
- With a doctor’s prescription, you may be provided a wearable device (at no cost to you) that delivers electrical impulses to minimize pain all day long.
Getting Started Is Easy
Hinge Health is available to you and your enrolled dependents (age 18 years and older) at no cost to you beginning September 1. The secure app has built-in features that protect your private health information and keep your participation confidential.
To get started, go to hinge.health/ bledsoehealthtrust-enroll to join the waitlist today or to enroll beginning September 1. Complete a 10-minute questionnaire, then download the Hinge Health app and log in. For more information, call (855) 902-2777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.