Get Recommended Preventive Screenings
It’s not difficult to do. A yearly checkup will ensure you get the six basic tests that can help you maintain your good health now and reduce future health risks:
- Blood pressure: Get screened every year.
- Cholesterol: Get checked starting at age 20, then regularly beginning around age 35.
- Diabetes: Begin screening at age 45, earlier if you are at a higher risk.
- Skin cancer: Get regular screenings and have anything suspicious examined right away.
- Prostate screenings: Begin at age 50, earlier if you are at a higher risk.
- Colon cancer screenings: Begin at age 45, earlier if you are at a higher risk.
Simply schedule an annual checkup and your doctor will make sure you get the preventive care that is right for you. ACA-recommended in-network preventive care is covered by the Health Plan at 100% for active employees.